gnupic: Re: [gnupic] USB code, PICDEM FS USB and Linux

Subject: RE: [gnupic] USB code, PICDEM FS USB and Linux
From: "Bradley Minch" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Feb 2006 13:12:13 +0000

The version of the genhid firmware that is on my old course
website is actually my doing and it is not a perfect implementation
of the functionality of Jan's firmware.  I did the adaptation of the
lab 2 firmware quickly in response to a request that someone made
in Microchip's USB forum.  If memory serves me, the first interrupt
in transfer does not work properly, but subsequent ones do.  I have
not taken the time to go back and figure out what is wrong with it.
It has also not been maintained, so caveat emptor!

Brad.