gnupic: Re: [gnupic] ccsc and gpsim - serial success!

Subject: Re: [gnupic] ccsc and gpsim - serial success!
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 14 Mar 2006 20:48:17 +0000

bill sack wrote:

> was just curious to see if anyone knew of what the difference is or any
> other way to load the .lst file made by ccsc into the source browser. it
> might be a helpful step toward learning assembler (who am i kidding?).

Bill,

I'm glad to hear you had some success! On my development version of
gpsim, I'm loading .lst files into the source browser. At the moment
there is not any syntax highlighting. However, the .cod file contains
the mapping between .lst line numbers and the generated instructions.
The simulation engine maintains this information, so it should be fairly
straight forward for the gui to make use of it.

> **gpsim> load s blink-876.cod
>
> an appropriate list file for blink-876.cod was not found

try this quoting the file name. The '-' might be confusing the parser.

gpsim> load s "blink-876.cod"

> thanks scott and all for the great, great tools!

Thanks for the feedback.

Scott