gnupic: Re: [gnupic] GCC port of PIC

Subject: Re: [gnupic] GCC port of PIC
From: "Colm O' Flaherty" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Mar 2006 07:59:44 +0000

I want to get hold of the code for the Atmel port and see if I can talk to
some of the developers.  It might save some development dead-ends.

I still definitely want to try start on the 14 bit.. but then, it really
depends on what everyone else wants as well.. so far its been roughly 50-50,
I'd say, in which case, I'd personally be leaning towards starting with the
14 bit.  A few more days of inaction, and its time to get off the fence for
me!