gnupic: Working SDCC PIC USB port reported

Subject: Working SDCC PIC USB port reported
From: "Xiaofan Chen" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Mar 2006 12:38:25 +0000

I have not tried it though.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wojtek Zabolotny ####@####.####
Date: Mar 23, 2006 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Sdcc-user] pic16 bootloader and application
To: ####@####.####

Pierre GAUFILLET wrote:

>Now everything seems ok. USB functions and stack are shared between
>bootloader and application, and the control flow goes from the
>bootloader to the application (and vice versa) without any problem.
>
>I will commit this first running version in the next few days (just the
>time to get the code and comments reasonably clean) : keep an eye on
>http://gforge.enseeiht.fr/projects/vasco/ if you are interested.

Dear Pierre,

I've decided to use your USB code as a development base to write
firmware for my didactical boards (http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab/opiclab).

Finally I was able to switch my development fully to Linux.

And because your code is LGPL'ed I have no more problems like "do I can
GPL my code if it is based on the proprietary sample code with unclear
licensing terms".

Both USB firmware and your new version of Odyssey work perfectly!
Thank you very much, great job!
--
Wojtek Zabolotny