gnupic: Re: [gnupic] GCC port for PIC

Subject: Re: [gnupic] GCC port for PIC
From: "Colm O' Flaherty" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Apr 2006 15:36:22 +0100

Hey, Alex, relax.. I was looking for answers, and now I seem to be getting
them.  Nothing personal. ok?

I was prepared to agree to differ earlier, but you seemed to want to
continue the discussion then too.. :)

Having said that, the weight of the argument now seems to be in your favour,
so I'll just have to absorb whats been said..