gnupic: Re: [gnupic] gpsim: moving from CVS to Subversion

Subject: Re: [gnupic] gpsim: moving from CVS to Subversion
From: "Scott Dattalo" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Apr 2006 03:22:18 +0100

gpsim has been moved over to Subversion on SourceForge. Here are the steps
for getting the code out of the repository:

$ mkdir gpsim  # or whatever directory name you prefer
$ cd gpsim
$ svn checkout https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gpsim/trunk .

Note, don't forget the '.' at the end of the last command! If you did,
then the code will get placed into a directory named gpsim/trunk. Also,
note that svn is chunky around the edges; you'll need about 45M of disc
space to get a copy of the reposistory. Actually, the 'trunk' is where the
latest code is stored. The whole repository is a third of a gig!

The repository is browsable from:

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/gpsim/trunk/

BTW, I just did a test and verified that the public view of the repository
is instantly available.

Next, we'll work on those nightly builds!

Scott