gnupic: Re: [gnupic] re gpsim

Subject: Re: [gnupic] re gpsim
From: Robert Pearce ####@####.####
Date: 17 May 2006 08:45:53 +0100

On Tue, 16 May 2006, polly ####@####.#### wrote :
> My sense is that, if you have previously closed gpsim with a
>source window open, then subsequently gpsim will open with an empty
>source window and if you try to reload with the 'file open' on your
>.cod file, you will get a segfault.

That sounds kind-of-vaguely-a-bit-like a problem I had a while back,
which I _think_ turned out to be partially down to a dodgy version of
GTK+-extra - or possibly not having properly run ldconfig(?) after an
upgrade.

There was also an issue (can't remember whether it got fixed) about
re-loading files. If you had loaded a COD file and wanted to load
another you had to close GPSim because trying to load the second one
over the first caused a segfault.

I don't know if any of that is at all relevant here.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to
message are purely   | take your income and add ten percent.
my opinion. Don't    |
believe a word.      |