gnupic: [gnupic] gpsim, documentation

Subject: Re: [gnupic] gpsim, documentation
From: "Nestor A. Marchesini" ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2006 16:46:33 +0100

Excuseme for not answering in time, I was low the effects of the flu.
Now that I read well the translation of what I wrote ... there is some
inconsistencies but you to caught totally what it he wanted to say.
With regard to the doxygen it is fantastic, I did not know that anything
like
that existed, I have downloaded it with urpmi and am experiencing it close
to the Kdevelop.
Well, I will see that it is what I achieve hereabouts and if I can
contribute something to gpsim.
For the present I have compiled and using successfully gpsim-0.21.11, but
I do not manage to compile the version downloaded from the svn.
Which are the steps to continuing after coming out from the svn?

Regards and thanks.

Néstor A. Marchesini
Chajari-Entre Rios-Argentina
ICQ # 50983752 colo