gnupic: mcuStudio (a new Pic IDE) web site

Subject: mcuStudio (a new Pic IDE) web site
From: "octaloctal" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jun 2006 17:03:17 +0100

Hi everybody.
I posted about 2 months ago about a new IDE for Pic mcu based on Eclipse. Well, it will be here soon.
The IDE is almost working fine. I haven't integrated GPSIM to it yet. I'm working on some internal core aspects. I'll publish all soon.
I'm setting up a new site where everybody will be welcome to post articles, source codes, ideas and suggestions.
The web site wil provide a download area of the IDE and a bugzilla style manager.
The source codes will be hosted on sourceforge of course, with cvs access.

You can see the first preAlpha screenshot of the IDE on my site http://www.pocketmt.com
I hope (if I have enought time) to create a flash aniamtion live demo to show the IDE at work, and to show why the Eclipse Platform will bring more power to sush IDE's.
The first preAlpha release will be posted next two weeks with source codes of course.

Best regards!
Ahmed LAZREG (Octal).

email:  octal(at)pocketmt.com