gnupic: Re: [X_SPAM] [gnupic] gplink Question

Subject: Re: [X_SPAM] [gnupic] gplink Question
From: Julian Green ####@####.####
Date: 4 Jul 2006 08:42:40 +0100

I also have recently developed a bootloader. Operates over a serial link
and is based on the tiny bootloader that is 100 bytes big - alas my
version in now slightly over 100 bytes.  I have also written client tool
using the wxWidgets library so it can be compiled on windows, mac and
linux without difficulty.   I am happy to make it available for others,
but dont have a web site to upload it to.  Is anyone interested?

Julian