gnupic: Re: [gnupic] About a USB programmer I found

Subject: Re: [gnupic] About a USB programmer I found
From: Easy B ####@####.####
Date: 22 Aug 2006 17:40:06 +0100

Hi Antonia

Sorry to interrupt your plans, but did you consider building a more
simple programmer? You'll only need it once for the bootloader. If
you got access to a PC (Windows is fine, in this case ;) with a
parallel port, you can for example build Byron's trival programmer:
http://www.finitesite.com/d3jsys/proghvp.html
Or the NOPPP: http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/noppp/

For the serial port you could build some jdm-style programmer like
mien: http://electro.easyb.ch/pages/uc.html#PIC

I only have experience with the serial ones, but they all should work.

Just some ideas...

Easy.

Am 21.08.2006 um 22:42 schrieb ####@####.####