gnupic: Re: [gnupic] COD file format

Subject: Re: [gnupic] COD file format
From: Borut Razem ####@####.####
Date: 2 Mar 2007 21:09:11 +0000

David Barnett wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Dattalo" ####@####.####

You can try at http://www.bytecraft.com/more_info/codfile_request.
I did some time ago, but unfortunately without success :-(  . Probably I
wasn't persistent enough.
Let me know if you will succeed - I'll try again.

You are mixing the license of the software (gplink, gpsim, ...) and the
license of the specification (COD file information), which are two
different things.

Borut