gnupic: mcuStudio - Need Help to publish

Subject: mcuStudio - Need Help to publish
From: "octal " ####@####.####
Date: 7 Mar 2008 22:04:09 -0000

Hi,

I'm again here. I'm working these days actively on mcuStudio, a development
environment based on Eclipse. It lets you develop in PIC ASM and use GPASM
tools to compile your programs to hex files. Eclipse gives you a very nice
development environment. You can also easily integrate any third party tools
to it, like, for example, Microchip command line interface Pickit2 to flash
generated Hex file directly to your PIC.

To the old two demos I made, under windows and under Fedora Linux, I have
added a (bad) demo under Mac OS/X.

You can see all demo and (some) details under
http://www.pocketmt.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=2

The project main web site will still remain http://www.pocketmt.com

Needed Help:

1-      I'm trying to figure out how to setup the SVN under sourceforge to
give access to sources to members wanting to contribute to the project.

2-      I also need help on GPSIM Project. I asked two times Scott Dattallo
by mail but he did not answered. I think that he is too busy or he did not
received my mails at all. I have implemented all mechanisms exposed by
Eclipse Debug interface to be able to do source level debugging in ASM
source code, and variables watching. The interface I implemented need a two
way socket communication with the debugger. GPSim implements a socket
interface, but it's not activated and it's not two way I think (I do not
dived in its source codes because I do not have time). If someone would like
to work on such interface, I would be glad to work with him in order to
fully integrate GPSim to Eclipse. The aim is to use fully Eclipse as an
integrated IDE. Even the GUI of GPSim will be avoided, we will redo a full
GUI using Eclipse SWT (and JFace) widgets. Later, if integration is
succesfull, we could even use Eclipse Modeling Framework and Eclipse
Graphical Frameworks (EMF+GMF) to make a full EDA like app to let users
design their circuit and simulate it.

Anybody can help ?

Regards

Ahmed Lazreg (pseudo: octal)