gnupic: Announcement: gputils has a Wiki

Subject: Announcement: gputils has a Wiki
From: David ####@####.####
Date: 4 May 2008 15:50:07 -0000

Hey guys,

I set up a Wiki on the SF page for gputils:
 http://gputils.wiki.sourceforge.net/

I've been thinking lately that gputils has a pretty high learning
curve, and some general documentation would help.

I would like to blitz this thing and get all of our general developer
knowledge recorded in one place during the next week. I think we've got
a lot of specialized knowledge on the different aspects of the code, so
if I could ask Scott, Borut, Rob, and Xiaofan, and possibly Michael
Ballbach to pitch in and add what you could this week, I think we could
get some real momentum going.

We have an excellent program thanks to early work by James Bowman and
Craig Franklin, but with standards and technology changing all around
us (new PICs, etc.), I think we need new contributors and ideas or
we'll slowly die off.

I've made it publicly editable, so please everyone feel free to add
info.

David