gnupic: New on the list

Subject: New on the list
From: Gunnar Strand ####@####.####
Date: 17 Aug 2001 14:28:45 -0000

Hi,

I'm new on the list and I thought I'd introduce myself, in
case that's the list tradition. My name is Gunnar Strand, software
developer resident in UmeƄ, Sweden. My interest in PIC processors
is purely for hobby reasons, I have nothing to do with them at work.
I'm also new to using PICs, currently working on my first little
project, using gnupic for simulation and testing (already found
quite a few bugs). I won't be particularly active on the list,
except for posing newcomer questions with obvious answers. :-)
Thanks for an excellent tool.

Regards,

/Gunnar