gnupic: Re: [gnupic] local labels

Subject: Re: [gnupic] local labels
From: ####@####.####
Date: 16 May 2008 17:49:40 -0000

David,

1. We already have local labels in the macros
2. If you don't have to use them
3. Every assembler in the GNU suite supports some form of local labels.
    I would much perfer GNU compatability over MicroChip.
4. As for not being ready yet, I'm supplying the code.

Perhaps someone at MicroChip reads this list and think it would be a nice featue.

From: David ####@####.####