gnupic: Re: Enhanced PIC16 Architecture

Subject: Fwd: Enhanced PIC16 Architecture
From: "David Barnett" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Jun 2008 13:21:19 -0000

I'm not quite sure what you mean about bandwidth (you only need to send
replies to 1 email address), but I think the gnupic mailing list would be
interested in this info, so I'm passing it along. I hope that's okay.

You don't need to subscribe to the list (but you might want to anyway). I
could relay the important bits to the mailing list myself.