gnupic: Re: [gnupic] How to unprotect your PIC so you can retrieve that code..

Subject: RE: [gnupic] How to unprotect your PIC so you can retrieve that code..
From: ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 17:06:57 -0000

On Code Security

While no device is 100% secure, the first thing you should do to protect
your IP is program the parts yourself or work with the device
manufacturer to buy preprogrammed devices.  There are many cases where a
CM was asked to program the parts as part of the manufacturing and the
CM produces a clone in the factory next door with the stolen hexfile.
This is much more common than cracking code protection.