gnupic: Re: [gnupic] PK2 resources for beginners who would like to achieve something

Subject: Re: [gnupic] PK2 resources for beginners who would like to achieve something
From: Darwin Pintado ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jun 2009 03:47:57 -0000

Thank you Tamas.

The good news as of this writing is that I am already playing with my pk2
LPC Demo Board lessons and it was really fun!

My questions not only to you but to everyone is about using a programming
language. In your experience, which is better C or assemply when it comes to
developing embedded systems?

Where can I go for a start for that language?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Tamas Rudnai ####@####.####