gnupic: Begining PIC

Subject: Begining PIC
From: Kerry Miller ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jun 2009 10:38:34 -0000

I read with great interest your ideas for PIC development I too am being
interested in how to get started.  I run Linux-x86_64 Fedora 11 with the
GNOME desktop I looked into pk2cmd and it said KDE Desktop to me.  I
know that a lot of programs will run on either Desktop but this one
specifies KDE like it uses KDE libraries.  Clarification please?