gnupic: Re: [gnupic] PK2 resources for beginners who would like to achieve something

Subject: Re: [gnupic] PK2 resources for beginners who would like to achieve something
From: Darwin Pintado ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jun 2009 03:56:39 -0000

Thanks for all the response. For the past days, I've been doing a research
on the the device I have -> PIC16F690 to have a big picture understanding
and the device I have as of the moment. I am still in the process of
understanding each modules and I was wondering in the I/O ports, lets say
PORTC, I am curiuos why there are unimplemented bits and unknown bits.