gnupic: GNUPIC, Puppy Linux, and other distros

Subject: GNUPIC, Puppy Linux, and other distros
From: Jason Hsu ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2009 15:22:51 -0000

Has anyone here ever gotten GNUPIC to work with Puppy Linux?  I tried to do it once, but I kept getting flooded with error messages and wasn't able to get it to work.  I recall adding other things (like gcc) to get it to work, but I still couldn't make it through the dependency hell.  I think there must be a number of programs that need to be installed on Puppy Linux to get it to work.

For those of you who don't use Puppy Linux, what other Linux distros and versions have worked for you for using GNUPIC?

--
Jason Hsu ####@####.####