gnupic: Re: [gnupic] GNUPIC, Puppy Linux, and other distros

Subject: Re: [gnupic] GNUPIC, Puppy Linux, and other distros
From: Kerry Miller ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2009 18:03:15 -0000

I have not tried GNUPIC (yet) but here are the distributions of Linux I
can think of off the top of my head:  ubuntu, RedaHat Fedora, SUSE,
GNULinux, ... most if not all may be down loaded as a file.iso file that
can be burned onto a CD or DVD depending on the size of the
distribution.  I use RedHat Fedora 11myself.  I may have heard of puppy
Linux, as I recal it may be a small distribution compared to others and
better suited for a single board computer.

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: