gnupic: PIC32 site

Subject: PIC32 site
From: Mauricio Giovagnini ####@####.####
Date: 24 Aug 2009 14:19:34 -0000

Hi people, reading about the PIC32 I found a lost site named
pic32.org which is more an idea than a site.. its very empty
and seems to be not maintained.

Does anyone knows something more about that site? Is it that
the owner has not time or that there are some legal issues
with the name? as I think its a brandnamed one.

I'm seeking for information about pic32 Tools, OSes,
libraries, code snippets, whatever... preferably open source.

I'm considering moving some of my developments to the PIC32
platform and as I know it's going to be a big change for me
and it as it will require lots of effort I would like to do
it on an open source platform.

Mauricio Giovagnini (Maunix)
www.maunix.com.ar
Cordoba, Arg.