gnupic: Simulating C code in a PIC in Linux

Subject: Re: Simulating C code in a PIC in Linux
From: N0WIQ ####@####.####
Date: 2 Feb 2010 11:47:43 -0000

Hello Jason,

Thank you for posting the articles for programming PIC with Linux.  I am
retired but programming PICs is something I look forward to.  To date
the only micro-controller I have programmed is a BASIC Stamp and I found
it too slow for what I want to do (a 3 phase motor controller).

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: