gnupic: IcProg port under Linux

Subject: IcProg port under Linux
From: Frederic ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2001 08:42:16 -0000

Hello,

As I was looking for tools under linux to develop with Pic, I found the
wonderfull gnupic web site, and all great softs presented there (gpasm,
gpsim, and in near future sdcc/pic will be a pretty good working team.
Thanks to Scott, Ralf, Craig and all people working on it).

The only missing tool, is a good universal pic programmer software, able
to drive many kind of hardware programmers (propic2, David tait's, ...).
I found IcProg, which is very nice, but only working under Windows.

I contacted his author, and he told me that he doesn't really want to make
his sources public (I respect his choice). IcProg is developped with
Delphi4, and Bonny (the author) do not have time to port it under Linux
using Kylix. So, He is looking for people who know Kylix and want to
involve in the port of IcProg.

You can have a look at his web site: http://www.ic-prog.com.
You can contact the author at "Bonny Gijzen" ####@####.####

    Frederic