gnupic: CUMP

Subject: CUMP
From: Aurelien Jarno ####@####.####
Date: 15 Nov 2001 02:23:25 -0000

Hi all !

Regarding the number of messages about CUMP, I think there is some people who
want to start this project again. I think now it is time to stop discussions
about details, and to know who is really interested to start this project
again.

I think the aim of the GNUPIC mailing list is not to speak about CUMP, so I
created a mailing list about it :

To write to this list : ####@####.####

Please note that this mailing list could not be a definitive solution, but it
also could be. I mean that if someone could provide us a better mailing list,
or if we change the name of the project (despite I like this acronym), or
whatever you could imagine, there is no problem to switch to another one.

So if you want to help in this project, subscribe to the list, and sent a
mail to it saying you want to help for this project.

Aurelien Jarno

PS : Lionel Guidez ####@####.#### has sent the first message
concerning cump and asked who is interested, so I think that the rebirtth of
this project falls to him, and I don't want to take is place, but to
accelerate a bit the beginning of this great project.

// Translation in French //
Lionel Guidez a envoyé le premier message concernant cump et a demandé qui
est intéressé, donc je pense que c'est à lui que revient la renaissance de ce
projet. Je ne veux pas prendre sa place, mais plutot accélerer un petit peu
le début de ce grand projet.