gnupic: gpsim CVS

Subject: gpsim CVS
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 16 Feb 2000 12:59:41 -0000

After a four day delay or so, the gpsim CVS repository is finally
browsable.

(P.S. Eric Smith - My response to your CVS question bounced.)

As I said before, in lieu of micro-releases, we'll instead refer everyone
to CVS. So for the first referal...

Today's CVS contains new support for PORTD and PORTE in the 14bit core.
The associate peripherals like PSP are not yet supported. However, you
should be able to attach stimuli to these ports just like you would to the
others.

Also in CVS is support for miscellaneous pin access functions. This is
primarily for Ralf so that he may get access to: pin directions, pin
states, and pin names. Support functions exist for changing pin
directions (this means that if you change the direction of an I/O port,
that change will be propogated to the associated tris register). A
cut-n-paste from interface.h:

// pin interface functions
  void  gpsim_assign_pin_xref(unsigned int processor_id, unsigned int pin,
gpointer xref);
  unsigned int  gpsim_package_pin_count(unsigned int processor_id);
  char *gpsim_pin_get_name(unsigned int processor_id, unsigned int pin);
  unsigned int  gpsim_pin_get_value(unsigned int processor_id, unsigned
int pin);
  void  gpsim_pin_set_value(unsigned int processor_id, unsigned int pin);
  unsigned int  gpsim_pin_get_dir(unsigned int processor_id, unsigned int
pin);
  void  gpsim_pin_set_dir(unsigned int processor_id, unsigned int pin,
unsigned int new_dir);

Scott