gnupic: gpasm news

Subject: gpasm news
From: Craig Franklin ####@####.####
Date: 3 Dec 2001 16:34:17 -0000

My email and internet services have been interrupted due to
circumstances out of my control.  I don't know when this situation will
be resolved.

If you have a question for me, post a message to this mailing list
####@####.####  I will try to find a way to reply.  If I
can't reply, I am sure Scott ####@####.#### would be happy to help.

This situation will delay the next gpasm release, because I can't commit
any changes to the sourceforge cvs.

I am continuing to work on a local copy of the source.  My primary focus
has been developing new tools for relocatable objects.  This situation
might provide the quiet time I need to get the new tools working.

After these new tools are added, the gpasm package will be renamed to
better reflect its contents.  Additionally, the home page will change
from gpasm.sourceforge.net to gp???.sourceforge.net.  I will send an
announcement about the new package name in a couple of weeks.

I have not received any contributions to the gpasm extras package.  I
will wait a few more weeks before deciding on its fate.  If you want to
see this idea survive, please make a contribution.  If you have a
contribution, please wait until my internet services are restored before
sending it.

Please feel free to forward this message to other users which might try
to contact me.  Thanks.

Craig Franklin
(Developer Formerly Known As ####@####.####