gnupic: gpsim todo list (wishlist)

Subject: Re: gpsim todo list (wishlist)
From: Carlos Nieves Onega ####@####.####
Date: 13 Dec 2001 19:30:59 -0000

El jue, 13-12-2001 a las 18:59, Scott Dattalo escribió:
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 ####@####.#### wrote:

[....]

> >  * An improved watch window, supporting any width of data.
> >  * A simplified way for connecting modules with each other, and perhaps
> >    even display any gtk windows inside this imagined window. It'd use one
> >    of the gtk based canvases out there (gnomecanvas, gtkcanvas or even
> >    diacanvas). Diacanvas implements tracks and boxes, and connecting them
> >    together, this should help a lot.
>
> I'd actually proposed something like this on the gEDA mailing list. I just
> searched the archives, but I couldn't find the discussion. Basically I
> wanted to use gEDA, or specifically gschem, to connect modules and display
> dynamic information. The consensus was that it was too much work.

Just one thing: I have seen one project like that already opened. Its
name is GAEL (Gtk Assisted Electronics). It's oriented to electronics
work, but it's very similar to just interconnect modules.
It's based on the diacanvas, the canvas from 'dia', the diagram program
from GNOME, and started using GTK2 library (I couldn't compile it
because of that).
If you want to have a look at it, let's see: http://gael.sourceforge.net

It has not been updated since its second release (I don't know why), but at least, the code is there...

Regards,

Carlos

mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos (bookmarks)-foros -Chat