gnupic: Unified Programmer Application???

Subject: Re: Unified Programmer Application???
From: "Kevin L. Pauba" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2001 02:14:25 -0000

I see, you're thinking of hooking in gpasm and some programming software
using the cpplite API.  I'll have to read up on it.

For those (few) that might be interested, I've written a (trivial) PIC
syntax-coloring mode for Jedit (http://www.jedit.org).  I've fiddled
with it enough to edit/assemble/program a PIC.  It has a nice API too
and it might be worth integrating the tools with it.

Thanks for the info, Eric!