gnupic: gpasm (fwd)

Subject: Re: gpasm (fwd)
From: Craig Franklin ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jan 2002 23:38:15 -0000

It looks like a nuisance warning.  No effect on the code. You can safely
ignore the warning, suppress the warning (errorlevel -206), or patch the
source.

This patch takes care of the problem.  I havn't looked for related
problems.  I will review it in detail for the 0.10.0 release.

To apply the patch:
tar -zxvf gpasm-0.9.14.tar.gz
zcat macrobug.diff.gz | patch -p0