gnupic: gpasm news

Subject: Re: gpasm news
From: Craig Franklin ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jan 2002 05:32:34 -0000

emacs is a great tool.

If you would like to expand on some of your statements, I would be happy
to place a gpasm-emacs-howto-ish on the website.  Some of the newbies
might benefit and you might convert a few in the process.  Nothing too
elaborate, maybe a page or two?  There are probably some existing
documents that can be referenced.

I will even send you a free copy of next gputils release for the effort
;)