gnupic: Please help me with a gpsim thing

Subject: Re: Please help me with a gpsim thing
From: Andy ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2002 20:19:15 -0000

I'm glad somebody asked this question.

I was about to aks the same thing myself.  After RTFM I thought that I must
still be missing something.

What I might do (time permitting) is write down how I use the LCD module, it
would be as good a starting point as any for using the module.  What do other
members of the list think?

Yours Aye

Andy