nanogui: Re:Re: Incorrect update

Subject: Re: Re:Re: Incorrect update
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Feb 2001 00:26:16 -0000

: The version of my Microwindows is 0.89pre7 downloaded from microwindows.org.

The Century Embedded Technologies operating environment for PDAs is currently
using
Microwindows 0.89pre6b, available from the web site.  There are considerable
changes in pre7.  Century will likely sync to the most current Microwindows
in 0.89pre8.

: Not only the nxterm but also the nxclock are not updated correctly. When I
move the nxclock out and back in, some part of it becomes all white. I did not
try it on nxloadmon and not sure of it.

Yes, nxterm and nxclock don't have expose processing built into them.

: By the way, is the Century Software's microwindows a open project and has
source code available? The interface of it is cool, I would like to add chinese
support on it. But I can not find the source code any where. Is it a commercial
product and is available only at charge?

All the portions of the PDA operating environment based on open source remain
open, but some of the applications, currently including the screentop, have not
had the source released.  We're working on this, but we've had to drag in a lot
of other proprietary library code in order to get all the applications out
quickly.