nanogui: microwindows cross compilation problems for assabet on debian

Subject: microwindows cross compilation problems for assabet on debian
From: Mridul Jain ####@####.####
Date: 17 Apr 2001 14:09:48 -0000

hi ,
I have the source of latest microwindows i.e.
microwindows-0.89pre7.tar.gz.

I have installed the cross-development kit for arm
which has arm-linux-gcc etc on my debian machine.
I want to cross compile microwindows for my assabet
board thro' debian.

Then I ran make xconfig and configured for arm-linux.
Then I ran make clean
Then make.
But when I ran make it was not able to find files like
stdio.h ,stdlib.h etc.
So I copied all the files from /usr/include on my
debian to /microwin/include.

After this I ran make and the deluge of errors were
reduced.But I am still getting a lot of errors in
compilation.

Am I missing some required files or patches in
addition to microwindows-0.89pre7.tar.gz??

Is there any binary of microwindows for assabet
available??
or could some give me such a binary.

By the way, if I compile the source for linux-native I
get the perfect binaries for linux.

Please Help.

Mridul.

=====