nanogui: small misc. feature patch for nanox and flnx

Subject: Re: small misc. feature patch for nanox and flnx
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 23 Apr 2001 14:06:11 -0000

Ok, this is opens up a can of worms, so I will bite:

How does the list feel about the way that we integrate and release new code?
Is it timely enough?.  What can we as maintainers that will make it easier
for the community to get the code that you want?  Please be brutal and
specific.  :)

Jordan

On Sunday 22 April 2001 09:00, Gary James mentioned: