nanogui: Re:Re: a question about flnx on framebuffer

Subject: Re:Re: a question about flnx on framebuffer
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 30 Apr 2001 18:08:38 -0000

I have yet to run into a situtation where GPM couldn't bail me out.  I do
agree that we should probably have some more native mouse drivers, but not at
the expense of needlessly expanding the Microwindows code.  Personally, I
prefer the "when its needed" approach.  I like that we can still fit the
Microwindows code on a floppy disk, I would like to keep it that way for a
while.

Jordan

On Monday 30 April 2001 11:30, Alex Holden mentioned: