plustek: new driver epson iscan style

Subject: Re: new driver epson iscan style
From: Stealth Dave ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jun 2002 18:22:57 -0000

I was having the same problem.  You need to remove or comment out any
driver lines in the plustek.conf file and add them to the epson.conf
file.  Even though the 1250 series uses the Plustek chipset, the iscan
drivers still use the epson.conf file.  That *should* get it working for
you.

- Stealth Dave