plustek: Re: Epson 1250Photo Patches

Subject: Re: Epson 1250Photo Patches
From: Peter Much ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jul 2002 23:48:29 -0000

Hi Gerhard,
glad to read You!

I tried to get onto the mailinglist, but it wants me to send
a confirmation to a nonexistent host - those guys obviousely
haven't read RFC821/2 and do not know how to use the Envelope-
Sender (or, precisely, how *NOT* to use it), with the result that
UUCP-connected sites cannot participate in these lists. So,
I will now just post to the list and see how to follow it on
the web.