plustek: OP600P works in normal user

Subject: OP600P works in normal user
From: kcstech ####@####.####
Date: 1 Sep 2000 15:57:04 -0000

I did a reboot and went into my kcstech user mode and did and su at the console
and went into the plustek_driver folder and did make load it loaded up fine I
then exited su mode and from my console did the scanimage -L and it came up fine
not really worried if it works under root since I have a constant connection to
the net via cable but if anyone knows how to get xsane to work with the plustek
driver that would be great then I can setup the colors then. but for now I have
been able to scan a picture not pretty but it scanned it. Thank you to all with
the tech support and I am very please that ALL my hardware except the winmodem
is running but dont care about that with having a cable modem connection to
net. thanx again I will run it on my removeable for the time being and then
clear my internal of windows and reinstall linux there
Forrest White