plustek: merkwürdigemails

Subject: Re:merkwürdige mails
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2004 16:43:33 -0000

Klaus Rolfes wrote:
> Das ist der Bagle-K-Wurm. Einfach ignorieren; bloß keinen Anhang öffnen ( hab
> da auch zwei von bekommen, die hatten keinen Anhang, obwohl in der Mail
> stand, dass ich einen öffnen solle und dazu ein genanntes Password brauche )

I'm not certain what you're saying (my German is very poor) but if
you're wondering why the virus messages that got through to the list
recently didn't contain the actual virus attachment, it's because I
tightened up the attachment filter on the list server after another list
received two live viruses and several Windows-using subscribers were
daft enough to open the attachments. Unfortunately this may prevent some
genuine attachments (zip files in particular) from being allowed
through; the best way around this is to place any binary files you want
to distribute on a web server and post a link to it instead. If you
don't have access to any web space of your own, email the file to me and
I'll stick it somewhere on linuxhacker.org for you.

--
------------ Alex Holden - http://www.linuxhacker.org ------------
If it doesn't work, you're not hitting it with a big enough hammer