plustek: OpticPro 9600P colour seperation problems under Mandrake 7.2

Subject: Re: OpticPro 9600P colour seperation problems under Mandrake 7.2
From: lea ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jul 2001 07:50:59 -0000

Gerhard,

Firstly, I'll be leaving my work probably today so I'll need to unsubscribe
from here today and resubscribe with a different mail address. Secondly, the
friend in question's machine crashed last night and it looks like he wants to
upgrade to Mandrake 8. We'll do that, recompile the pt_drv driver and do some
tests. I will then send you the results.

Thanks for your offer to help. See you next week.

-Lea.