plustek: Re: It's alive! (was: Re: Epson 1250) AND X-Mas greetings...

Subject: Re: It's alive! (was: Re: Epson 1250) AND X-Mas greetings...
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Dec 2001 12:48:28 -0000

Hi there,

I still have problems with the USB subsystem on my EPOX mobo
with the Via686b chipset on it, I think I will work on that during
my free days...
On my Thinkpad the driver works okay for the UT12, UT16 and UT24
 - for the last device the driver needs to be patched for resolutions
larger that 1200dpi...

Reinhard - unfortunately I'm not the one who runs the mailing-list,
but I think it works fine for us, the way it currently does...

During the next days, I will be online sometimes, if I can escape
from all the family parties...

Anyway, guys - merry X-Mas and thank you for your support
and help from a snowy town called Blaustein (South-Germany, near Ulm)

Have a good time these days and take care
   Gerhard