plustek: What viewer can load a sane preview from the cache in /tmp?

Subject: What viewer can load a sane preview from the cache in /tmp?
From: Gene Heskett ####@####.####
Date: 9 Feb 2002 14:10:19 -0000

Gerhard, Reinhard;

I've added, probably in the wrong place but it works, a sleep(60)
call after the lamp is being turned on in plustek-usbio.c.

This had no effect on the amount of shading present in a preview
window, and doing a full 600dpi scan to the viewer runs into the
bleaching the viewer conversion does, removing the magenta
shading from view.

I was going to suggest I send the preview, but that file is a
zero length file.  Is there any way to save it and use a
different viewer later?  This would make the shading much more
visible to everyone.

Anyway, the sleep(60) did seem to effect it so I'm going to speed
it up to a 10, and play with the ShadingOriginY which is
currently set at 0, maybe I can find a better line in the paint.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M