gnupic: Thread: www.dattalo.com is down

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: www.dattalo.com is down
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jun 2001 14:28:01 -0000

My isp, which has been on the blink for the last two weeks, is thoroughly
fouled up at the moment. For the last 24 hours (starting ~8:00am PST
08jun01) the host has been down.

I'm in the process of switching ISP's. I expect the problem to be fully
resolved by 15JUN01.

FYI, the current host for www.dattalo.com is blackhat.net. They were
purchased by SI3.net and then the problems started beginning.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
Scott