gnupic: Thread: MPLAB over WINE and PIC18FX52

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: MPLAB over WINE and PIC18FX52
From: Antonio A Todo Bom ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2002 18:41:46 -0000

Is there anybody working in MPLAB over wine?

I have good experience in this application to who want.
What I can say is that MPLAB only communicates with PicStart+ over an old Wine version, in this case I am using CodeWeavers Wine 06/2001

PIC18LFX52

Is there anybody using PIC18LFX52?

Microchip was not launch any bolletim to apply in PicStart+ yet. In this moment  PciStart+ does not program PIC18LF452 and others.

Is there another programmer? Specialy runnig under Linux?

Best regards,

Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto
LAX Eletronica e Telecomunicacoes Ltda
gEDA-BR - Users Group - http://gedabr.projetos.etc.br