gnupic: Thread: Hello, new on the list

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Hello, new on the list
From: Brent Picasso ####@####.####
Date: 13 May 2002 22:24:28 -0000

I've been using gnupic and gpsim for a while now..
very happy with them.

I'd love to hear when the next version of gpsim is
coming out and what new stuff it may include.

What programmers are people using out there? I'm using
a PRO-16 programmer, but I have to use it with windows
:(

Cheers,
Brent

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com
I'm using a home built LVP for 16F627 as written/modified by our very
own Byron, runs on Linux and works a treat..

http://www.finitesite.com/d3jsys

Simon Wood