gnupic: Thread: small prototype PCB manufacture in the UK?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: small prototype PCB manufacture in the UK?
From: Simon Wood ####@####.####
Date: 14 May 2002 14:06:46 -0000

Hi all,
I'm looking for somewhere/someone who has to ability to manufacture a
small quantity (10's) of single sided PCB (through hole and 0805 SMD).
Each board is approximately 30x50mm, and I am willing to drill out the
holes myself.

Can anyone suggest/recommend anyone?

I'm based in Bradford UK, local would be best, but I may consider
overseas.

Thanks in advance,
Simon Wood

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 15:57, Simon Wood wrote:

> I'm looking for somewhere/someone who has to ability to manufacture a
> small quantity (10's) of single sided PCB (through hole and 0805
> SMD). Each board is approximately 30x50mm, and I am willing to drill
> out the holes myself.
>
> Can anyone suggest/recommend anyone?
>
> I'm based in Bradford UK, local would be best, but I may consider
> overseas.

Have a look at (not in UK) :

   http://www.olimex.com/pcb/index.html

They can work with Eagle files (.brd and .sch).

--
    Frederic

    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/biloba
They do also small quantities too at reasonable quality and at very good
price.
If you ask they will assemble it for you.
You can contact Mr. Marian Berdan, ####@####.#### or
tel: +40 32 214 370.

Regards,

Eli Friedmann

Simon Wood wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm looking for somewhere/someone who has to ability to manufacture a
> small quantity (10's) of single sided PCB (through hole and 0805 SMD).
> Each board is approximately 30x50mm, and I am willing to drill out the
> holes myself.
>
> Can anyone suggest/recommend anyone?
>
> I'm based in Bradford UK, local would be best, but I may consider
> overseas.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Simon Wood

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential
to Isratech and must not be used or passed to any third
party without permission.
ASIC Art LTD
Meshek 108
Bat Shlomo 30992, ISRAEL