gnupic: Thread: ICD

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: ICD
From: Ralf Forsberg ####@####.####
Date: 26 Nov 2002 20:48:40 -0000

I was about to write a long mail about the error message
"Error performing requested operation". But after five hours of
measuring voltages and checking connections I found out that MPLAB
didn't download the "Debug module" even though the checkbox WAS
checked. After twiddling with the checkboxes a bit it started
working!

So, I have a working ICD. Now I have to find another computer and
start working on the protocol.

 / Ralf

Just out of curiosity Ralf, this is the ICD from Microchip? I am asking
as I have had some criticism of my request of purchased compilers.

If this is the ICD, can I ask why the ICD and not the ICD 2?

David

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador